FastLinQ® Ethernet Controllers (ASICs)
Cavium™ FastLinQ® Ethernet Controllers support simultaneous LAN and SAN traffic with powerful hardware offloads that improve system performance.
- The Cavium FastLinQ 41000 Series Ethernet Controllers are an eighth-generation solution designed for high-volume, converged network FCoE/iSCSI/RDMA applications with support for 50GbE, 40GbE, 25GbE, and 10GbE.
- The Cavium FastLinQ 45000 Series Controllers are seventh-generation controllers designed for high-volume, converged network applications with support for 100GbE, 50GbE, 40GbE, 25GbE, and 10GbE.
- The 578xx Series Controllers are the sixth-generation of Converged Network Controllers with support for 20GbE, 10GbE, and 1GbE. They boast industry-leading offloaded (FCoE) and iSCSI performance—achieving up to quad-port, line-rate, 10Gbps FCoE and iSCSI throughput at extremely low CPU utilization with full hardware offloads.
- The 8300 Series Controllers are Cavium's fourth generation of Converged Network Controllers.
- The Cavium 8200 Series Converged Network Controllers support concurrent LAN (TCP/IP) and SAN (FCoE, iSCSI) traffic over a shared 10Gb Ethernet link.