Develop Your Expertise with the Industry Leader in Networking Technology
The Cavium training portal provides free online courses and other resources to help you build the knowledge and skills needed to successfully design and implement customer solutions.
Online Training and Certification
Accelerate your skills in Converged Infrastructure solutions with on-demand training and certification from Cavium. These HPE-specific training courses cover topics including Fibre Channel, Ethernet, FlexFabric, and Converged Network Adapters along with solutions like Virtual Connect FlexFabric. This training and certification is offered by Cavium at no cost. Participants will gain the knowledge and skills needed to make I/O matter and to help HPE customers build the converged infrastructure of tomorrow – today.
All Cavium on-demand training courses contain learning checks to help reinforce key points. Learning checks must be completed in order to get credit for course completion.
After completing the on-demand training modules, participants can earn the "Cavium Adapter Associate (HPE)" credential to complete certification. A score of 80% or higher is required to pass this exam. Details at http://hpe.qlogictraining.net.
Email us at email@example.com for course ware details and the access code.
Cavium HPE Videos on Demand
If you are looking for short, concise information on a variety of Cavium technologies and products used in HPE Servers, Storage and Networking, then go to our CaviumInc channel on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/caviumnetworks1/videos. Here you will find a series of short videos that provide you with insight on a variety of topics and. Here are direct links to some of the most current offerings.
Videos - General:
- Why I/O matters
- Connecting Shared Storage – iSCSI of Fibre Channel
- Program Overview – Follow the Wire Rewards for HPE
Fibre Channel Videos:
- Why QLogic Fibre Channel for HPE Customers
- Why 16Gb FC for HPE Gen10 Servers
- Introduction to StorFusion™ Demo 1 – FC Ping/FC Trace Route
- Introduction to StorFusion™ Demo 2 – Fabric Assigned Port Worldwide Name (FA-WWN)
- Introduction to StorFusion™ Demo 3 – D_Port
Ethernet Adapter/Switch Videos:
- Why Cavium Ethernet for HPE Customers
- What is NPAR and Why it Matters
- What is Universal RDMA?
- 10GBASE-T – Game Changer for Future Proofing HPE Servers
If you have suggestions for these Cavium videos, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.