Cavium Offers Dell Customers Future-ready I/O
- Lab Validation Report: 16Gb and 32Gb Fibre Channel adapters with StorFusion Technology
- Improving Database Performance with Cavium 32Gb Fibre Channel adapters with StorFusion Technology
- Learn more about the Cavium and Brocade Technology Alliance
- Modernize Your Infrastructure
- Cavium Adapter Portfolio at Dell
- Cavium in the news
See more resources
Cavium Supports Future-ready, Application-accelerated Dell Storage Fibre Channel SANs
There's a lot of excitement here at Dell World as the storage prowess expands and Dell flexes its end-to-end SAN muscles to prove its commitment to "be future-ready." And the #befutureready hash tag is near and dear to the Cavium heart as well, as we walk alongside Dell in delivering technologies that our customers need today, as well as tomorrow.
Cavium offers Dell and its customers a broad portfolio of storage and converged infrastructure solutions.
Cavium Fibre Channel Adapters offer best-in-class SAN performance and functionality. Both the standard adapters for Dell servers and mezzanine adapters for Dell blade servers are optimized for virtualization applications and offer the best power savings in the industry. Cavium's field-proven and interoperable iSCSI and FCoE solutions, including boot-from-SAN features, offer cloud service providers and the converged enterprise the industry's lowest CPU utilization while running multiple, simultaneous protocols. Dell customers can also leverage our innovative Fibre Channel Stackable Switches for SAN fabrics.