Marvell Offers Dell Customers Future-ready I/O
with UNIVERSAL RDMA
- Lab Validation Report: 16Gb and 32Gb Fibre Channel adapters with StorFusion Technology
- Improving Database Performance with Marvell 32Gb Fibre Channel adapters with StorFusion Technology
- Learn more about theMarvell and Brocade Technology Alliance
- Modernize Your Infrastructure
- Marvell Adapter Portfolio at Dell
See more resources
IOPs and Latency
Shared storage performance has significant impact on overall system performance. That’s why system administrators try to understand its performance and plan accordingly. Shared storage subsystems have three components: storage system software (host), storage network (switches and HBAs) and the storage array.
Marvell offers Dell and its customers a broad portfolio of storage and converged infrastructure solutions.
Marvell Fibre Channel Adapters offer best-in-class SAN performance and functionality. Both the standard adapters for Dell servers and mezzanine adapters for Dell blade servers are optimized for virtualization applications and offer the best power savings in the industry. Our field-proven and interoperable iSCSI and FCoE solutions, including boot-from-SAN features, offer cloud service providers and the converged enterprise the industry's lowest CPU utilization while running multiple, simultaneous protocols. Dell customers can also leverage our innovative Fibre Channel Stackable Switches for SAN fabrics.