FastLinQ® 3400 Series
Cavium™ FastLinQ® 3400 Series 10GbE Ethernet Adapters are OEM-proven adapters that provide exceptional value in delivering industry-leading features and performance to enable the most efficient and agile software-defined data centers (SDDNs). Designed for server and network virtualization, the 3400 Series Adapters provide stateless offload support for VXLAN/NVGRE and SR-IOV to boost server CPU efficiency and maximize application performance.
OverviewCavium™ FastLinQ® 3400 Series 10GbE Ethernet Adapters—available in 10GBASE-T (RJ45), SR optic, and direct attach copper (DAC)—support LAN (TCP/IP) traffic at 10Gbps Ethernet (GbE) line-rate speeds. The 3400 Series Adapter is the solution of choice for workload-intensive virtualized computing environments, providing a reliable, high-performance 10GbE connectivity solution.
- PCI Express Gen3 x8
- Delivers full line-rate 10GbE performance across both ports
- Enables provisioning of 10GbE ports for greater deployment flexibility through switch-independent NIC partitioning (NPAR)
- Boosts host CPU efficiency with hardware offloads for NVGRE and VXLAN tunnels
- Improves reliability and interoperability—leverages Cavium's market-proven Ethernet architecture and software
- Simplified deployment, troubleshooting and lifecycle management using the QConvergeConsole® GUI, Cavium's QLogic Control Suite (QCC) CLI, vCenter Plug-in, and OpenStack integration
- 10GBASE-T version provides a low-cost and easy-to-install RJ45 network connectivity solution that is backward compatible with existing 1GbE
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support reduces idle power consumption in RJ45-based networks
- Network boot support for pre-execution environment (PXE) 2.0
- PCI-SIG™ single root input/output virtualization (SR-IOV)
- Data center bridging (DCB)
- Low-profile PCIe form factor