41000 Series Ethernet Controllers
The Cavium™ FastLinQ® 41000 Series Ethernet Controllers are an eighth-generation solution designed for high-volume, converged network applications. The QL41000 Series Controllers support speeds of 25Gbps and 10Gbps and enable single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV), universal Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) over converged Ethernet (RoCE), iSCSI, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and data center bridging (DCB). They also support PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 3, along with embedded virtual bridging and other switching technologies for virtual machine (VM)-to-VM switching.
OverviewFastLinQ 41000 Series Ethernet Controllers enable leading-edge features for enterprise, cloud, telco, and data storage system deployments, while significantly raising the performance bar with a wide range of stateful and stateless offloads.
- Single-, dual-, and quad-port 10GbE applications
- Single- and dual-port 25GbE applications
- Hardware-based iSCSI and FCoE offloads
- Secure firmware update process with private/public key encryption technology prevents hackers from altering adapter
- Low-power, single-chip solution
- Universal RDMA, RoCE, RoCEv2 and iWARP
- VXLAN, NVGRE, GRE, and GENEVE tunneling offloads
- T10 Protection Information
- SR-IOV and NPAR support