XPliant® XP60 and XP70 Family
The XPliant® XP60 and XP70 families of optimized Ethernet switches are targeted for the largest segment of the data center market. The XP60 family brings programmable Ethernet switching features to the campus, embedded, and carrier access markets with devices that scale from 280Gbps to 720 Gbps. The XP70 family of programmable Ethernet switch devices scales from 1Tbps to 1.8Tbps and provides cost-effective seamless 1GBASE-T to 10GBASE-T and 10GbE to 25GbE access connectivity upgrades for enterprise, data center, and carrier networks with support for 40GbE/100GbE uplink connectivity. The new XP60 and XP70 families, combined with the production qualified CN880xx family of products now extends Cavium’s XPliant programmable architecture from 3.2Tbps down to 280Gbps.
Cavium’s XP60 and XP70 families are fully software compatible with the volume shipping XP80 family and leverage the same field proven programmable engines. This enables transparent software migration for current XP80 customers, as well as use of the entire XPliant suite of software tools.
- Optimized 10G / 25G / 50G/ 100G Leaf/ToR switch platforms
- 1G / 10G/ 25G/100G embedded switch and enclosure platforms
- 1GBASE-T upgrades to 10GBASE-T with 100G uplinks
- Converged computing systems
- Service provider access networking
- Input buffer boost for robust lossless Ethernet support
- Hyper-scale policy engine for supporting dense ACL databases required in the hybrid cloud
- Second generation PacketTrakker™
- Provides programmable support for in-band visibility and telemetry
- Queuing subsystem notifications, overlay visibility, In-band Network
- Second generation XPliant Programmable Architecture (XPA)
- First customer programmable data center switch to be deployed in
- Optimized programming model to support rapid switch feature